Thursday, March 04, 2010

Pattern Testers Wanted!! - Reversible Vest

This testing is now CLOSED!
I'm currently looking for people who are interested in testing my "Reversible Vest" (#25001) sewing pattern before making it available for purchase.
...
Description: Unisex -- Can be used for both boys and girls. This traditional yest trendy vest is fully lined and can be worn reversed - double your wardrobe. The v-neck front closes with three buttons and has two faux pockets on either side. An adorable separate to add to your necessities, that can be dressed up ober button downs or casually over a t-shirt -- any time of year.
...
You will receive 5 pages of Pattern and 6 pages of Instructions, including 24 steps and 25 pictures to guide you along as you make it.
I need testers for the following sizes:
...
NB, 3M, 5T
...
Already claimed: 6M, 12M, 18M, 2T, 4T
...
Here's how it works ...
...
~ You leave your email a comment and let me know that you're interested and what size you would like to test.
~ I reply and send you a copy of the pdf pattern, which you download, print and get sewing.
~ You tell me where I can improve and refine the pattern and instructions ... including how the size fits, grammatical errors and typos, if something needs to be added (pictures, more instructions, explanations, etc.)
~ You get a free copy of ALL the final versions of the pattern once they are edited and finalized.
...
Requirements ...
...
~ You must have basic sewing skills (you don't have to be advanced!)
~ You must have the results back to me within 1 week.
~ You must take pictures of the finished product and email them to me.
...
I hope you're up for the challenge, if so let me know!!!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to try your pattern. I'll do the 4T first. soakuppthsun@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i'm always willing to sew something new and fun. i can do whatever size no one else wants and find someone somewhere to try it on when i'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If had had better sewing skills, I would love to try it. They are really cute!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will make another one, I was in such a hurry last time that I didn't really follow all the directions. I can make a 3m if you need, but it will be small on him now. Do you still need someone for the 6m one?

    ReplyDelete