Saturday, October 01, 2011

Have you seen?

Have you seen the Basic Knit Leggings? they are perfect for layering ... especially since we are coming into fall and winter. They have 2 length options capri (shown above) or full (which reach the ankle). Above they are paired with the Shoreline Knit Tank ... the pattern includes how to make ruffles along the neckline, but instead I opted to make it plain and add a dyed flower on the side (template included).

And stayed tuned ... that shrug pattern is in the works. It's going to have FOUR different sleeve options ... another versatile pattern. Is there anything better than versatile clothing that can be worn over and over and over?

1 comment:

  1. I love your patterns and all the great useful tips you provide. The knit tank and leggings are stylish, fun, and easy to sew. I think I whipped up the leggings in less time than it would have taken me to go to the store, buy some, and return home.

    ReplyDelete