Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Crossover Tunic/Dress: Sew a Long Day 1

Are you ready for another Sew a Long??  I know *I* am ... yup I can't stop thinking about it.  The last one for the Leggings was just toooooo much fun.  It's like having a long distance sewing party with your girlfriends ... and then at the end we all share our creations and pictures.

I've decided to do another pattern with a HUGE size range ... I want to make sure everyone can participate. Let's do the Crossover Tunic and Dress this time around.  The girls pattern ranges from sizes 12m through 14 ... and the ladies pattern ranges from sizes xs through xxxl.

Links to purchase are below (the patterns will be HALF OFF tomorrow - Wednesday June 19th)... and I'll be adding more FREE tutorials on modifying the pattern.  Oh I LOVE this one.




Below is the schedule we'll be following (so you can plan ahead).  Each day I'll be posting new things on the blog.  Tips and tricks ... new tutorials ... you just never know what might show up.

Schedule:

Wednesday June 19th:
Purchase pattern(s) for HALF OFF

Thursday June 20th - Sunday June 23rd:
Purchase fabric for patter if needed

Monday June 24th:
Print pattern, tape pages together and cut out desired size and length.

Tuesday June 25th:
Steps 1 through 5

Wednesday June 26th:
Steps 6 through 10

Thursday June 27th:
Steps 11 through 19

FREE Tutorials:

No comments:

Post a Comment